Archive Shuttle offers you the ability to migrate legacy email archives and journal archives quickly and securely to Office 365 or other archiving systems. The product minimises bandwidth and ensure user access to data is maintained during the migration.
The course covers the steps necessary to continue migrating with an Archive Shuttle environment.
Before taking this course, it is essential to have a good understanding of Archive Shuttle.
Here’s what you’ll learn through this course:
- Required maintenance to components in the migration environment
- Monitoring of a migration
- Reporting on the progress of a migration
- Handling failures
- Implementing workaround and identifying long term solutions
- Monitoring for project completion
After applying for this course, you might experience a brief wait while the instructor adds you to the course roster.