Nova simplifies Office 365 administration and management. With one intuitive interface, users can complete administrative tasks, delegate control of Office 365 to individuals within an organization, and maintain compliance with role-based access control (RBAC) best practices.
This course has tips and tricks for administrators who’ll use Nova to perform their daily tasks.
Before taking this course, keep this in mind…
- This course is ideal for those who have the Admin role within Nova. You can learn more about Nova roles here.
Here’s what you’ll learn through this course:
- The purpose of Nova, how it looks, and who benefits from its various services
- How Nova DPC works and how to add delegated administrators to the service
- How to set up virtual organizational units, authorization policies, and license policies
- How to create authorization policies to give users the ability to perform certain actions or access certain resources
- The purpose of dashboards and how to customize them to meet organizational needs
- Ways to review activities using the audit log
This course takes about 90-120 minutes to complete, including the course quiz.
After applying for this course, you might experience a brief wait while the instructor adds you to the course roster.